re:mu[setup] rc.local

From: Dave Houghton (davehoughton@g0mxw.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 06:22:09 CET

Michele,

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but there is a bug in the
setup local which insists on over writing my newly created /etc/rc.local
masterpiece with my original rubbish/bugged version.
Also if I add a new directory to the path environment in rc.local how
come it doesn't stick? What's overwriting the path after rc.local is
run at boot up? In theory rc.local should be the last thing run before
the login prompt and so the new path should not be overwritten.
Umsdos cloned by the way.
Just a thought to be fixed for version 7

Dave

Shaken not stirred