Re: MU TECH No Telnet No www conections

From: Vieira Netto (vieira@intermega.com.br)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 21:04:18 CET

Hello World of MuLinux!

Hello Michele! Fine?

>The telnetd daemon in muLinux is only a little trick. Anycase, try
>first disabling all IP-filtering. Maybe, ipfwadm deny the access?

No Way. I have tryied this solution this morning, but its the same.

When I was using MuLinux v6.2 I was operating the system using Telnet,
some times connection got down, but it worked. Unfortunetly, I have deleted
this version.

May be my mistake, but dont know what´s wrong.

By the way, Does your MuLinux V6.4 accept telnet connections???

At 15:18 03/11/99 +0000, you wrote:
>> No problems in dialing or accessing Internet from my other box
(10.10.10.10).

>> But I am getting "connection Refused" when I try to Telnet 10.10.10.90 from
>> inner adresses like 10.10.10.10. And no WWW connection too (invalid
>> response in netscape. But I can Ping successifuly.
>
>The telnetd daemon in muLinux is only a little trick. Anycase, try
>first disabling all IP-filtering. Maybe, ipfwadm deny the access?
>
>Michele

Um abraço,

Vieira - Vieira@consultoria.net - Linux User 100.600

Microsoft? Marca nova de papel Higiênico? (From MuLinux)