[mu TECH] Mulinux installation on 386 with 4M

From: ALCARAZ PELEGRINA (jalcaraz@cica.es)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 10:43:59 CET

Hello:

I try to install mulinux on a 386 with 4 M, but system tell me that free
memory is only 2.8 M and ask about to create a swap file. When I say yes,
the system colapsed (I wait for more than 30 minutes and no response) or
tell me that it can find /temp/PAR (probably because no temp directory is
created). I use to boot the option : mulinux ramdisk_size=2048 but no run.

Can somebody help me to resolve the problem?

Thanks,

Jose Manuel Alcaraz Pelegrina

Departamento de Fisica Aplicada
Escuela Universitaria de Ingenieria Tecnica Agricola.
Universidad de Sevilla
Ctra. Utrera, Km 1
41013 Sevilla

E-mail : jalcaraz@cica.es