Re: [mu SETUP] Ethernet card

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 20:51:48 CEST

Mio caro Michele,

I'm very confused with the module rtl.gz you sent me.
I tried to run unpack in directory /startup/modules then gunzip rtl.gz in the same directory and finally run repack.
I didn't find any diference in the remaining files and the dificult in setting up my Realtek card is the same.
I also tried to follow the procedures in "How can I personalize muLinux?" but I didn't find mu.
Please, help me!

Renato

"Quousque tandem Catilina abutere patientia nostra"