Re: mu SETUP

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 04:45:04 CEST

Did you configure a DNS server address????
It seems that you're connected but your browser isn't asking the DNS
server for name address resolution...ie: host not found message.
 To test if this is the case connect under mulinux and fire up chimera,
hit open and type in
http://152.19.254.81/
and hit "ok" or "go"......if you open this site then you're DNS address
is incorrectly configured.
Hope this helps good luck.
signed
winsor