RE: muTECH

From: Doherty, Gord (gord.doherty@cdott.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 17:11:10 CEST

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a morning of hunting the Web I could
not find MODULES-36.tgz. However, I do find that the 2.0.30 version of
eepro100.o will install if I use the "-f" flag., though it does give me a
warning.

How can I modify the configuration script to use "insmod -f eepro100" when
starting up the system ?

Thanks

Gordon Doherty.