[mu FUN] Return to Inocence

From: Ladislau Balazsi (laci@toptech.ro)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 22:32:18 CEST

        History: 10 years ago I worked on a Sinclair Spectrum, a Z 80 machine,
programing in Basic, making projects, and waiting a lot of minutes to have
the results. Who remember the simplicity of use...and the audio tapes with
programs!!!
Today my computer is smarter than me, he make what he wants, and I have to
waste my time and money to learn how to make "clicks" for simple tasks.
Where is the lost land of "easy to use" ?
It's like you have to build your own restaurant when you're just
hungry...to eat a decent meal and than to pay to the waiter, and of course
don't forget the tip !!! Are we the slaves of tehnology ?