Re: profile selection menu

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 10:58:07 CEST

Am 20.07.1999, 01:06:04, schrieb Michele Andreoli:

> More frequent asked question, that!

> Save your profile with the special name "lock",
> then (yes, here needed) reboot.

Hi, Michele,

it seems to me that we got *some* FA-Questions in the last months...

I stored all the mailing list traffic on my harddisk but i did not
find the time to look through it carefully and start compiling the FAQ
document.

Is anybody here who wants to start with that work ?

In my opinion, if someone has the time to make the first steps we
could subsequently add more and more content to it: it's not necessary
to make the 'final version' right now but if someone could make start
that would be fine.

What do you think about that ?

Greetings,

   Karl-Heinz