Re: [mu HELP] Translation requested

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 13:09:27 CEST

On Sun, Jul 18, 1999 at 02:13:36AM +0200, Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:

> But could you please forward one of the bounced mails from Win98 to me
> or this list ? It makes it so much easier to investigate ;-)
>
> /bart

But if the email, coming from Win98 and concerning doubts about
final delivery, was been delivered to the list using pisoft, no
problem with Win98. Probabily, my Postfix agent add some strange header.

If I disable smart-host capability in Postfix, the emails are
delivered and accept by your server as ... more secure. Mah!