Re: cloning mulinux

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 17:24:33 CEST

It would seem (with a HDD install) that bash could be easily installed
and scripts requiring it "#!/bin/bash"??? I'll have to investigate that
though.
>From another version of "small linux distribs" a copy of GCC could also
be added, as Mulinux is actually a full Linux(base)....with a zillion
scripts*grin* added for save space.
As I've said I use another small distrib to compile source code for
addition to Mulinux.
You may need to add various "libs" though.
signed
winsor