Re: [mu tech]

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 22:52:36 CEST

I too think this would be a great idea, strip the boot-root-usr disk of
all uneeded user packages,(except a text editor) and concentrate on the
IP_Masq aspects.
 Oh.......*grin*.....and add a strong security package.
But as a user system to learn the O/S mulinux excells right now.
wondering here if "user contributed packages" would be acceptable
hint, hint*LoL*

signed
winsor