Re: [mu tech]

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 23:08:15 CEST

That's not a stupid question:)
I'm, thinking that the "clone" command is running under Mulinux
independant of NT and would clone the system....although I'm not quite
sure about the hpfs directory structure(nt server???).
As this is a relative "newbie" list I really don't think there is such a
thing as a "stupid question". And besides*grin* it gives (just past
newbie" users such as me a chance to be helpful in a very limited way.

signed
winsor