More info on /dev/psaux

From: Jack N. Gallemore (Jack.N.Gallemore-1@ou.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 23:17:07 CEST

Ok, I went ahead and reinstalled all the the diskettes to install on my
machine. After the diskettes have been built, I insert the boot floppy
and follow the prompts on the EXT and X11 diskettes, too. At the
question "Do you want to change serial port default settings?(y/n) [y]",
the misc/lp, misc/serial modules load fine, but when it tries to load
misc/misc, it returns the error "failed loadling module misc/misc,
raison: not found". Obviously, then the misc/psaux is going to fail,
then it goes onto the gpm setup.

Hope this is a little more helpful.