Re: [mu OT] Wanted /bin/fmt info

From: Dave Houghton (davehoughton@g0mxw.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 13:23:30 CEST

I'm still trying to find /bin/fmt binaries so that I can complete the work
on the future Tex addon for muLinux. With out it I'm stuck at the moment
as I can't create font files or printer drivers. I've been looking through
ftp sites for a couple of days with no success.

Can anyone tell me which package fmt belongs to because my phone
bill is massive and I'm so near yet so far from releasing the Tex addon.

Dave

** Hiroshima 45 - Tchernobyl 86 - Windows 95 /98 /2000 **
** Linux is like a Penguin ----- it can't fly so it never crashes **
** **
** All muLinux help questions use mulinux@lists.it **
**All personal correspondence use davehoughton@g0mxw.free-online.co.uk**