[mu SETUP] hde: probing .....

From: Karlheinz Koerber (Karlheinz.Koerber@t-online.de)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 11:07:22 CEST

Hello, this is the first time for me writing to a mailing list, so
please have patience with me.
I heard about muLinux and remembered my old 386SX / 16 MHz with only 8
MB RAM. The download of muLinux-5r7.tgz and creation of a start-disk was
done in a few minutes. When starting muLinux everything seems to be
okay. After reporting the data of the installed harddisk "hda: Conner
Peripherals 240 MB ..." I see a line "hde: probing with STATUS instead
of ALTSTATUS" and nothing is going on.
Can someone tell me what this means and what I can do ? Thank You for
helping me.
Sorry, I don't write in English every day.
Karlheinz