RE: mu [SETUP] mulinux 5r7 serialbugs

From: Dave Houghton (davehoughton@g0mxw.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 18:50:54 CEST

>----------

Sorry everyone I have just checked my mulinux-5r7B.tgz on my web site and it looks as if
I have rebuilt it with the wrong setup scripts in it !!
Do not waste your download time because it just doesn't work.
I'm working 14 hour night shifts to get a 300 terminal Windows NT based network up and
running to a strict deadline and I just do not have the time to put the right version on my web site.
It's strange what lack of sleep does to your thinking.

Watch this space and I'll let you all know when the right version is in place.

Remember it needs Windoze to crash your system but takes a tired network manager to totally screw it up!

Dave