Re: FIXED (newbie and checksum error)

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 07:22:00 CEST

Am 06.05.1999, 04:19:25, schrieb winsor@wi.net:

> I've got some good hardware reports to give on MuLinux if the mail
> list has no problem with "Name dropping" brand name and model
> numbers.......

Sounds like a good idea, let us know more about that!

Perhaps by collecting the information we could start a little
'muLinux - Hardware Combatibility List' or something like that...

Karl-Heinz

--
[...] this kernel has actually been tested by a cadre of testers,
and it is _guaranteed_ to cause no noticeable increase in cancer among