Re: newbie and checksum error

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 02:35:45 CEST

vrxpv@tin.it wrote:

> The firt time I try to download the 5r7 relase the file continue to change
> the
> size,specially the X file(I° connections=500k,II°=750k ecc.)but is
> server problem I think.You can try to download not with a different client
> but from another server(you have some miirrors)or you just already do it?
> vrxpv@tin.it

Well I thought that Mulinux was gone forever (www.pisoft.it) till I
found the new site I've been using MuLinux on and off since the early
2.4??? version.
I can usually manage to get a good download of most anything,
although it seems that the /base directories are empty on the listed ftp
sites on the homepage.....at least the 5r7 base directories.
Are there anymore links via either ftp or http that aren't listed ???
Thanks
winsor