Re: [mu OT] danish, italiano and the rest... (was: Re: cerchi casa ?)

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 10:23:15 CEST

>>>>> "Michelle" == Michelle Konzack <starone@cybercable.fr> writes:

Michelle> At 07:41 29.04.1999 GMT, you wrote:
--------> This was the original Message:
MK> No, you are joking now, aren't you ??
MK>
MK> Really, italian is not difficult to learn: just go to school and
MK> study latin for nine years so there won't be a large problem to
MK> learn italian later on... ;-)
MK>
MK> Karl-Heinz
--------> The Repy begins here:

Michelle> Warum nicht auch deutsch ???

Ach nein! Wer hast meine lederhosen gestolen ?

Michelle> ...et pour-quoi pas francaise aussi ???

Wulle, pulle mulle sut fiddelifut.

:-) Sorry, I really only speak danish and english, although I
slightly remember a time where I was able to speak a little german.

/bart

--
caffeine low .... brain halted