Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 14:05:32 CEST

Am 29.04.1999, 01:09:26, schrieb Michele Andreoli:

> My problem with www.linux.it is the twofold protocol involved.
> www.linux.it sysadmin is a very cruel man: I have to upload tgz
> in a different ftp location. This mean: I have to embed
> ftp:// urls directly in my web page, in a non-relocatable way!

Michele, forget about that!

What about this: you put your files in some place that you can easily
access (for example nevalabs.org) and then send a letter to me.

I will react within (less than) one day and sent the files to Aalborg.

If you like me to do it, i after that i could inform the other mirrors
that something has changed.

So things will always be correct without Esben having allways to
carry for it.

Is this a good idea ?

Karl-Heinz