Re: cerchi casa ?

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 09:16:15 CEST

Am 29.04.1999, 00:59:20, schrieb Esben Haabendal Soerensen:

> Karl-Heinz> Am 28.04.1999, 23:55:23, schrieb Nicola Ambrosetti:
> >> Scusa, aggiungo solo che se sei (come sei, no ?) cittadino della
[...]

> Sorry, I really don't understand any of the above :-)

Esben, jeg er skuffet: uden 'italiano' sprogskundskaber ??

> Karl-Heinz> At my opinion it is not very important if you can
> Karl-Heinz> access the Aalborg Server directly: the most
> Karl-Heinz> important thing i see is that it should be always
> Karl-Heinz> up-to-date and that could be accomplished
> Karl-Heinz> by some mirror script as well! ??

> It seems quite kludgy if the muLinux project is only mirrored at
> the main site. We will not do 15minute mirroring, and there
> would therefore be a considerable update interval.

> But does the above offer include a shelle account ? If yes, then
> it should be just as possible to do the upload to sunsite from
> there as for sunsite to fetch it from there. Manuall maintainance
> of the main site should be prefered to mirroring.

Ok, that sound reasonable.

But perhaps, before we go on with that plan we besser should take
Michele(!) the next step: it's not even clear if he will be albe to
get an account there... (maybe i was to fast with that proposal..)

Hjertelig hilsen,

     Karl-Heinz

--
    1. Braunschweiger Linux-Tage: 07. - 09. Mai '99
          http://Braunschweiger.LinuxTage.de