Re: Extensions-addon disk

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 16:31:06 CEST

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 06:59:44AM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

Ah, Kar-Heinz: I saw your post on comp.os.linux.announce, related
to URL-change for muLinux. Very clear. But your suffixes (@stardivision)
and Organization: field can greatly increase the network traffic to
muLinux archives, more the they deserves :)))

[ OT continue ]

> <!-- Start of OT part: -->
> Haven't you seen that great Constantin Basilika
> up there in Germany ?

This is a my old doubt: when we can say "Germany" and when we can say
"Deutchland"? Are this interchangeble?

Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?
						-- Woody Allen