Re: Install-Problems

From: Neo Sze Wee (s7108501@mbox4.singnet.com.sg)
Date: Sat Apr 24 1999 - 09:08:44 CEST

If I install Mulinux and my computer hangs as a result, would it not be
dangerous to install? Is there any where I can recover from the mess or is
these installation problems system specific or a result of not following
instructions?

Any one out there has also used other small versions of Linux comments on
them? How does Mulinux compare?

It is faster to access from the hard disk so it is better to install Mulinux
on the hard disk? If so, could someone show me the steps?

Is there a digest version of this mailing list?