Re: [mu TECH] trackball mouse

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 23:56:17 CEST

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 02:21:46PM -0400, Graham, John wrote:
> I figured it out, Thanks for not responding. (this is not sarcasm) I've
> learned from the mistake.

Sorry John: but I lose some e-mail, sometimes. In addition, I know only
my poor hardware. I never touched track ball yet :))

Anycase, muLinux is Linux, with about 5000-6000 removed binaries, but
is Linux: you can ask for specific question also to linux newsgroups.

If your track ball work now, please send me your solution: in the
future, we can answer to similar questions.

Ciao!

Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?
						-- Woody Allen