[mu OT + TECH + SETUP]Hi guys - IN ENGLISH

From: Ben Weatherall (Ben@theweatheralls.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 21:35:56 CEST

Hi guys . . . I'm a bit of a newbie to this list and Linux, thought I'd say
hello.

I have been listening and saw a message I sent to Michelle, I think she was
using it as an example of AI in use - this is a good example (although the
translator is quite inefficient), do not write this field off . . . it is
already doing more than you may think - the nucleur power station just down
your road is probably using computer AI systems which can decide when to
shut down the reactor!

Incidentally, anyone know how to copy a downloaded X11.tgz file to a Linux
formatted floppy using Win95 or MSDOS?

Ben Weatherall - also known as BWeath98@Yahoo.com
(Ben@TheWeatheralls.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.theweatheralls.freeserve.co.uk)