Re: [mu OT] some fuzzyness...

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 13:07:07 CEST

Am 31.03.1999, 18:43:44, schrieb Mimmo:

> OK, here's my propose: do you know the wonder taste
> of "FEGATINI"?????
> Eh eh, germany is a good place, but i don't think you can
> find "fegatini" there....
> And, of course, the wine we've got here is a FABULA......

That' surely true, you got such nice, well tasting things as
Valpollicella Superiore or Chianti Classico, but when it comes to
speaking of fabulous wine
you should know, that i was born in Trier (Augusta Treverorum)
which is located on the beautiful river Mosel.

Ever heard of it?

Ok: WE never talk about other people's wines: we got Riesling!

I hope to find the time (next year) for visiting Italy again, then i
will be pleased to let you make the experience of a real wine taste.
;-)

Ciao,

   Karl-Heinz