Re: [mu tech] add second ne-card?

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 16:49:27 CEST

On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 01:55:52PM +0200, Johan Eriksson wrote:
> Hi, how do i add a second ne network card. Im thinking of using my mulinux
> computer as firewall and web-server and still be able to use my regular
> computer on my internet conection.

Argh! This drop me in a confusional state, because my "setup" is
quit a bit naive. I suggest you to reading the relevant Linux howto,
asking newsgroup etc. Setting up correct roufor a multi-card system need a bit of work and trial & errors.
Your resources are: ifconfig and route + man-pages.

Ciao,

Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?
						-- Woody Allen