[mu ANNOUNCE] wd and smc-ultra card - wm2 window manager

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 15:20:04 CET

I've added wd.o and smc-ultra.o modules (for ethernet cards) in
muLinux. A little statistic showed this cards as most required.

Added in X11 addons the third window-manager: wm2, the unconfigurable
window-manager. I hope this will be useful for low-mem machines.

A little note: I'll to create a subdir /addons in my web, moving
X11.tgz and GCC.tgz on them.

Ehy! A new addon with XWindow + C-64 emulator? What you think?

Ciao!
-michele-

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?