Re: mulinux [MISC] Program suggestion

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 00:43:46 CET

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 09:50:38AM -0600, Johannes Niess wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For quiet computers I am missing hdparm -S from mulinux. Especially if you
> use RAM only you want to spin down harddisks.

I'm married: spin down my harddisks will be a useless
palliative :)) Anycase, sorry Johannes:

I never used hdparm, but (we can see) the binary is very
small (19k) and can be added in next release. I will strip some
inexential code, but the remaining one should be like yet, I believe :)

Mic(hele)

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?