Re: [mu SETUP ENGLISH] Mouse setup

From: grunge 33 (grunge33@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 21:18:09 CET

Thanks, but i tried that, and /dev/cua0 and /dev/cua1, becuase those
were listed as old logitech possibilities, and none of the 8
possibilities worked.
unless I am doing the mouse test wrong.....I run "systest" and do the
mouse test, and move the mouse in circles, then I get the message that
the mouse port is not responding.

Thanks again for the help!
-Patrick