[mu PROGRESS] RNA, Pion, Suck

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 21:29:30 CET

I still working on full rewriting of many muLinux mini-apps, using
the new full-screen programmable interface "muless".

If you want, you can to tast muless (and Pion) from:

        http://www4.pisoft.it/~andreoli/apps/mulinux/misc/

Help (851 bytes)

Is now "hypertextual", is some way.

Pion, the Rustic File Manager (2993 bytes)

Work very well and support: view, edit, delete, mkdir,
compress archives listing, print, file type, etc.

RNA, v0.2 the Rustic Mail Reader (9k)

the look & feel is very close to Mutt; support in-box and out-box,