[mu TECH] Millennium bug in muLinux "Tomato"!!

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 00:05:44 CET

Due to "clock" command remotion, "check-version script" produce, at
the first-boot, this bizarre message, worthy of MS Service Pack:

     This release of muLinux is 23990 months older. You can install
     the last release from: http://www4.pisoft.it/~andreoli/mulinux.html

        :)))) ROTFL!!!!

Oh, my God: forgive my little error. A. Manzini: This script is a
YOUR proposal!

4.1 release incoming (only first floppy changed).

-Michele-

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?