Re: mailing list

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 10:09:32 CET

Paul Lee wrote:

> Just wondered if the list was still going

The list *is* going and there was a very interesting posting by
Michele from yesterday evening:

muLinux Release 4.0 is there!

> as I have not received much comment recently.

Did you mean any special posting of yours?
I am sorry, this message was the first time i ever read your name!
Maybe your preceding message was lost and did never arrive on the
list?
Or did you simple want to test if the list is still alive? ;-)

Greetings from good old Hamburg!

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer    *    Hamburg    *    Germany
(private message)