Re: [mulinux] Still having downloading problems

From: John vanVlaanderen (johnvv@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 19:54:35 CET

Dont you know that speaking another language makes people paranoid.

If this list was in Spanish I could pretend not to understand what you
are saying and then say "I heard that" So I'll just have to be
paranoid, unless someone wants to translate :)

BTW, could you please email a list of the ftp sites and directories.
Keep in mind that the browser sometimes writes the binary to the window.

John van V.

Chief cook and bottle washer, CXN, Inc.
"proud home of Cxn.pm"