Re: Hello World :-)

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 21:51:20 CET

On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 07:00:48PM +0100, AVILA BERMEJO FRANCISCO JOSE wrote:

> muLinux is a very good Linux distribution. It is wonderfull. But why
> don`t save the /etc/hosts file when I save my configuration.
>It is very
> hard to write this file each time I boot muLinux. It is possible to do
> this automatically?
>
> Thanks

You are right. In 3.2 I should add this feature in "setup net". But user
must edit /etc/hosts by hand, firstly.

Many thanks for this suggestion, ABFJ.

Please Avila Bermejo Francisco Jose: the ML policy prohibits using a number
of nomination >1. In the past, this generated confusion. Can We use some
sort of nickname when refere to You? Or: can You select ONE of this
nomes?

[ I was only joking! :)))]

-Michele-

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?