Re: Mailing List

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 11:30:00 CET

Massimo Pilolli wrote:

> Michele Andreoli wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 08:12:20PM +0100, sime1brt wrote:
> > > English is the most spoken language, so let's use just
> > > it, or go on writeing in both italian-english.
> > >

> > This is my proposal: starting any new tread, the proposer
> > must prefix him Subject with a kind of identifier:
> >
> > [mu TECH] technical questions [ english]
> > [mu SETUP] installation problems [ english/italiano ]
> > [mu OT ] off topics [ for Author mumble-mumble, italian]
> > [mu ANNOUNCE] new release [english AND italian]
> >
> > Your comments?
> > -Michele-
> > --

> That's right. Perhaps you could include these 'rules' in the
> mulinux-request@lists.linux.it answer to any new subscriber.

I like that idea!

But: let's not concentrate to much on those people who might forget to
obtain to this new rules! I surely were unhappy if we had to read
postings like "Hey you forgot the correct identifier!!"

Nevermind: a *good* idea to propose this identification terms!

Ciao,
Karl-Heinz

--
(Besides: Mimmo asked me how to say Ciao in german. I think Ciao
 is an abbreviation of Adieu (french: à dieu) and in german we